for more recent updates check earpwr.tumblr.com

9.02.2008

weekend adventures in youtube

we played 4 shows this weekend with our good buddy adventure.
we so wish that we could have continued on, but alas, devin pwr has to go to school (less than a year left, yay!).... maybe then we can tour forever?


we had fun...
atlanta adventure

we watched lots of youtube.
thanks to adventure, my old favorite:


has been replaced by:

i love this kid's dance moves.

and then oddly, while watching this:


we clicked on another video and saw our good buddy jay in the video!
weird!


i'll leave you with charlie bit me

2 comments:

Gordon Smith said...

Hi EAR PWR! I caught y'all at POPAshevlle last year and had a great time.

How can I get in touch with you? I've got a gig y'all might want...

Gordon Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.